Skip to main content

of writing

# Journaling journey begins

I always think writing your thoughts and feelings is important and so when I came across the article talks about the importance of blogging and journaling, it truly hits me hard. 

It feels like a call for another turning point in my life.

I always missed writing to myself. 
I missed blogging like I used to. 

Somehow, being able to express myself feels liberating.

Here are some parts that I feel inspired and thought to start my journaling journey.

"Committing to having a point of view and scheduling a time and place to say something is certainly going to improve your thinking, your attitude and your trajectory.
A daily blog is one way to achieve this. Not spouting an opinion or retweeting the click of the day. Instead, outlining what you believe and explaining why."


Each day passes by and you have nothing to prove that it even happened. 
Did you do achieve something? Have an emotional breakthrough? Who knows? 
But what you do know is that you don’t want to make the same mistakes. You can only get the hidden lessons through journal writing.

- START JOURNALING TODAY! - 

Reading on some of the benefits of keeping a journal somehow motivates me more to return for blogging. Hopefully, I able to keep consistent in keeping this non-physical journal as part of my lifeschooling journey. Ameen :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The idea of blogging

I never thought I will come back for blogging in the meantime. But somehow upon my searching for some inspirations for me to carry on my duty as a mom specifically with a tittle of Stay-At-Home-Mom, I found some sort inspired to read the writing of some other mothers. It's been ages, I had not 'blog-walking'. Here is one of the few blogs that touch a bit of my heart. Her words especially almost the end touches me. Why I Started Blogging When I got pregnant much sooner than we had planned with our second, I knew I would have to get creative fast. Parenting two under two was not what I planned on, but it has opened up my life and my heart boundlessly. Being at home with my two very young toddlers has yielded so many life lessons, as well as a perpetual need for coffee. I wanted to share some of what we do and some of the things we learned along the way. Little did I know, I would soon have readers, commenters, and people sharing in my writing! Now, I spend my day

Welcome back!

bismillah, Currently, I'm in the middle of cracking down towards a dark tunnel. All praise to Allah, for giving me this drive and energy to make a come back with a different version of me. It's been ages since I left my old blog. The first blog that I ever started since when I was 16 years old in high school. I never know that I love to write and express myself more in words. The moment I start blogging back then was the day I discover a lot about myself. Now I am already a mother of two. Hopefully, it's not too late to start over again even I've been ruined and lost myself for quite some time. I hope with this blog, I can make a record every steps that I make. Every little steps count as they resembles EFFORTs. Every little steps is a PROGRESS. Indeed, here is another new journey as I grow and play different role. Here will be the place where I placed all my thoughts and feelings. My aims and visions. As well, my parenthood journey. in shaa Allah, t

In searching for motivation

I was in the mode of seeking my soul, and internal motivation that would drive me to do very little things. I typed out "How to be a Happy Stay-At-Home-Mom" and a bunch of articles came out. I read some and few of the tips that top listed are; try to have a shower and get dress. It's amazing to feel some differences by just get yourself moving and do things. But I knew when the disease of double "L' hits, nothing much would work until the first step taken. Yes, I just stopped scrolling and get off my ass quickly to just try make the first step. All praise to Allah, that slowly I got better.